The next day I decided to head to Alexandria. By midday I was on a bus. A bus that was a lot more comfortable than I expected. Upon arriving, I realised I was no way near the main town. The bus station was very busy. After some time wondering what to do I realised I […]
June 19, 2007 | 0 Comments
I was up early ready to leave Yangshuo. The hotel hadn’t been very good, and I had a feeling there were going to be problems over payment… I was owed 5Y over some washing I got cleaned. Five Yuan isn’t much at all (about 50p), that wasn’t the point however. It was the principle. Predictably […]
Welcome to anyroad.net
My name is Sam. I'm a traveller. I have spent the last 12 years travelling around the world. This is where you can keep updated on my vast collection of travel adventure's and photo's. I'm currently living in Mysore, India learning Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. Next July 2018 I will be sailing from Darwin to India, and then (finances permitting) will finally be getting around to cycling the Americas. Stay tuned! "If you don't know where you're going, anyroad will take you there" Lewis Carroll.
- An epic day of frustration, corruption and adventure in Liberia! February 25, 2011
- What does travelling mean for you? July 27, 2011
- How to travel through War affected countries. August 24, 2011
- Goodbye Dhaka…Hello Chittagong. September 11, 2009
- My top ten travel experiences: No. 10 – Trekking in the Himalaya. July 28, 2011
- Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes in the 6 weeks at AtmaVikasa November 2, 2017
- 6 weeks at AtmaVikasa: The road to a consistent self practice. October 29, 2017
- Take a walk on the bare side… October 22, 2017
- A Saturday stroll in Mysore reveals more than the eye can see. October 15, 2017
- Prasarita Padottanasana: My least favourite asana October 15, 2017
- deepak yogi: great concept can be followed which brings a new ...
- satyendra Malik: Hi Sam this is Malik from India.hope you will be f...
- Chris Beggs: Wow! What AMAZING photos! Cool stories too. I j...
- António Vieira: Hi Sam, Fortunately I have found only good peop...
- Sam: Hi Heather, thanks for your comment. Yes it has it...