As you’ve probably noticed I update very rarely these days. Part of the reason is it’s not so easy to spend time writing when you’re in your tent, tired and dirty after a day’s ride. Another reason is I’ve become slightly disillusioned with the whole travel blogging industry. Every man and his dog seems to […]
Welcome to anyroad.net
My name is Sam. I'm a traveller. I have spent the last 12 years travelling around the world. This is where you can keep updated on my vast collection of travel adventure's and photo's. I'm currently living in Mysore, India learning Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. Next July 2018 I will be sailing from Darwin to India, and then (finances permitting) will finally be getting around to cycling the Americas. Stay tuned! "If you don't know where you're going, anyroad will take you there" Lewis Carroll.
- An epic day of frustration, corruption and adventure in Liberia! February 25, 2011
- What does travelling mean for you? July 27, 2011
- How to travel through War affected countries. August 24, 2011
- Goodbye Dhaka…Hello Chittagong. September 11, 2009
- My top ten travel experiences: No. 10 – Trekking in the Himalaya. July 28, 2011
- Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes in the 6 weeks at AtmaVikasa November 2, 2017
- 6 weeks at AtmaVikasa: The road to a consistent self practice. October 29, 2017
- Take a walk on the bare side… October 22, 2017
- A Saturday stroll in Mysore reveals more than the eye can see. October 15, 2017
- Prasarita Padottanasana: My least favourite asana October 15, 2017
- deepak yogi: great concept can be followed which brings a new ...
- satyendra Malik: Hi Sam this is Malik from India.hope you will be f...
- Chris Beggs: Wow! What AMAZING photos! Cool stories too. I j...
- António Vieira: Hi Sam, Fortunately I have found only good peop...
- Sam: Hi Heather, thanks for your comment. Yes it has it...